Steps for ordering a kitchen
- a) Make a room plan as a starting point. Mark the measurements like the length and height of the wall, where you want the kitchen. Also mark the locations of doors, windows, water and sewage pipes, ventilation, electrical plugs (preferably with measurements, height from the floor and distance from the nearest wall). Also a picture of the location of the future kitchen will help us to understand your wishes and plan better.
- b) In the case of kitchen appliances, think in advance whether you want integrated or separate standing appliances (fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave oven, air purifier, etc.). If you want to keep the existing equipment, we need their measurements or the manufacturer's name and product code.
- c) Also an important input is the kitchen budget you are hoping for.
- Based on the input information, we can form the first price offer. If needed we will ask for additional information.
- If the offer is suitable/confirmed, we will make a 3D plan.
- The order is formalized on the basis of the price offer, where the materials and the delivery date are noted.
The delivery time is 3-5 weeks after the first part of the payment is transferred.
- Payment is done in two parts. First part is 50% of the cost of the entire kitchen and the second part is the other 50% of the cost of the kitchen, plus installation and transport.
- The warranty for kitchen furniture is 2 years from the moment of delivery.
Book an appointment at the showroom HERE.
Furniture maintenance and warranty conditions: READ HERE